12.30.2007

Year End Party with Friends

I joined a party with friends tonight. I met them after I came back from Leeds... yes, we are the same that all of us had once lived in Leeds. It would be so nice to get together in Leeds and visit many places including organising some parties. When I was in Leeds, I had some chances to join parties or society works such as Greece, Thailand, China etc., but not Japanese. I felt some sense that people try to examine who I am through my organisation to work, age, marital status and so on even in Leeds. Maybe I was too sensitive, but I tended to think that way. When I look back now, I think my thoughts on this is partially true. In Tokyo, I know many people from all over the world live, but it is very rare to make friends, but in Leeds, I could meet many friends no matter what kind of attribute I have.
Anyway, the party was fun except the fact that I was stolen my sweater which I always wore in Leeds.