6.17.2008

The Meaning of Feeling Isolated

There are some people who cause unimaginable murder. A critic said in a news program those people tended to think they were isolated and lonely all the time. When I look at myself, it is not a special thing for them, I would say. When I think of definition of friends, what will it be? Do friends need to understand what he or she likes and dislikes? What is the difference between friends and the best friend? What about a partner or family members?

I would suggest those who tend to think "I am not a valuable person to live in this society", just away from there and go another world. I mean, no need to go out actually, but do mentally. Thinking of others who call for some help.

To do such the actions above, I understand that it is necessary for them to have enough rooms in their mind and enough time to take in consideration. They need to understand the fact "you are not the only one who suffer from much confusion and frustration"...