3.13.2008

A Day of My Daily Life

Let me tell you a day of my life... the example is today's behavior.

4:40am get up
5:10am take the first train from my nearest station
5:45am change another train
6:10am arrive at my office in Tokyo
6:20am start to check major newspapers with looking for materials for the stock market
7:10am finish to write a first article to summarise today's news digest
7:30am start to call analysts to have their comments on prediction of today's market
8:00am finish to write a second article to show a market commentator's view
8:30am discuss with colleagues which point of view we should focus on the market
9:00am the market starts, and I keep writing, calling, reading, checking...
11:30am take a lunch... mainly box lunch
12:30 the market restarts, and I act as same as the morning
14:30 think to prepare some ideas for the articles after the market closes
14:50 let my colleague prepare some articles after the market closes
15:00 start calling, reading, considering, and writing
19:00 finish works and cleaning my desk
20:00 leave the office for my home

hmmm... let me rest more...