9.15.2008

Thinking of Love

I have been thinking of love recently. I can feel many kinds of love from parents, friends... and start feeling how much I can give my love to them in return. And thinking of meaning of love.

Sounds innocent and naive a little, but I want to tell about my vision of love so far. I have been thinking everybody is weak enough to rely on love with wanting love from others. Contradiction. I am not good at some sort of psychological game between someone and me in love relationship and think it is selfish and ugly to get involved. But now, I can feel I have changed slowly to see love.

Love is more easy for people and natural. If you get a partner, you can feel brave in any circumstance, and that's what people say. And to understand and know love, people will change the way of thinking and living. More kind to others.