11.16.2008

Health

Recently, I always think of importance of being healthy. I sometimes feel strong headache, and start thinking possibility to have a bad disease. I need some holidays to be away from works, but it is actually hard. There is some pressure not to take them.

A Japanese magazine editor opened a hotel in Kenya almost 15 years ago. The hotel provides so-called western culture including cuisine, but it is not a bad thing. People can visit Kenya and spend much money there which gives wealthy to people. I heard this story almost one month ago, and in the time like I spent these days, I just dream that I could go there to feel the nature there.
http://www.mpata.com/index.html

I was invited friend's house to have dinner. It was good to talk about leadership, management, and future technology to protect the earth. I want to put myself in good conversation, simply.