6.07.2009

So busy these days...

I was a little surprised that I have written this blog only one time last month. I have been busy these days. The weekends pass so fast and the weekday starts so quickly.

What makes me be busy? I started the new area to report not only currencies, but also bonds, rates, and management for 8 writers as a group. There was no taking over session with the former person. Learning new things and showing each result with a certain level of quality are tough tasks.

Recently we have a new writer, but I have found he has started to lose his confidence. One of my colleagues said that he was thinking of quitting the job. I tried to encourage the person to release his pressure, but I feel that it is a matter of his life and choice at the last moment. Difficult to create a good mood at my office...