11.30.2009

Life Goes On!

Recently, I hear some stories which made me feel how hard a life was. Today I feel so tired and want to go to bed. However, I have something to do before sleeping. Thinking of a life, preparing for memory cards to record programs...

When I feel so alone, I have to admit my tendency. I tend to envy others' lives. The way of thinking is like this: while I am struggling, others seem nothing to worry about. Then feel like it is not fair.

But I am getting to understand the meaning of a life a little. Not only pursuing my own goals, but also accepting a reality also brings me a joy or calm feeling. There are something not to experience but it is hard for us to avoid every that kind of thing. It is a matter of one's resolution. Saying is easy and doing is tough and difficult. I know. I am feeling that not chasing the perfect in everything will be the way to make myself feel better.