11.01.2009

Recalling my life in the UK

I have been working so hard this week because of many events to write, and covering some colleagues who has been absent from work for a while. Doing jobs makes me step forward as a professional writer, but honestly, I need time to rest.

Well, today was off, so tried to see Michael Jackson's This Is It at a nearest movie house but the ticket was sold out. I could not wait for the next showing so gave up.

In Leeds, the price was around 3~4 pounds to see a movie. Seeing movies is one of the easiest entertainment for students. Easy to go there with friends, and easy way to excuse to have dates.

Anyway. I decided to have a healing time for myself. Went to a department store and took a massage course for an hour. The price was cheap and the people who provide massage were mainly blinds. He said my shoulder and waist were so hard. I understand I need to be away from PC and take some nice sleep.