1.30.2008

80's Music

80's music is my treasure. It reminds me of my days as a school boy. Sheena Easton, a Scotland singer who got the Grammy awards in 80's, has come to Tokyo to perform on stage. I was thinking to see her performance, but I was feeling not to go because of my work schedule.
Then, I decided to go to the live house first and try whether I should do.

http://www.tokyo-midtown.com/en/shop/32/index.html

The URL above was the place for her performance. I went to the counter and asked for a ticket.
The clark said 'You can get a ticket for you, but Sheena will not perform tonight. Her back band will play her songs without her." I was like "What??"

I asked him "so you mean, I will not hear her voice at all?" He said no.
It is a bit interesting. I was still thinking of my job for tomorrow, but I missed her performance at the same time.

Anyway, the place is located in a very sophisticated area of Tokyo. I like the atmosphere.