1.27.2008

Meet new friends

I was invited a small home party tonight. I tended to think I wanted to take a rest in weekends because I am busy all the weekdays. And today was the same. However, I was feeling I needed to go out and make new friends, too. It links a question, "what is my life? what kind of a man I want to be?" Yes, I do not want to be lonely, I want to enjoy my life. In order to enjoy my life, I need friends.

Now I came back from the party and it is fun. I met a singer, a patissier, an associate professor, an entertainer who is known to many people through a big and international company's advertisement, a photographer, a businessman, and a woman who works for a clothing company in an investors relations section. With drinking, we talked about ourselves. I was there for 3 hours but I felt it was like an hour. I was thinking of myself. Everybody seemed to live by her/his own, but what about me? I lost some self confidence. At the same time, I was feeling some happiness. There is actually some good moods and I could feel it. Today's gathering is the one I want to continue to keep the relationship.