1.22.2008

Feel the globe through markets

To tell you the truth, I am not interested in economy in general. More interested in human communication... but now, I have to admit how interesting to understand the structure of globalism in economy. Especially, a stock market.

Today, most of Japan's news programs talked about the Sub prime loan issues and the US ecomomy. In addition, the decline of the Shanghai index and the SENSEX in Munbai, India was discussed. Why? Because, these things influence the Japan's market. Yes, I can feel that I live in globalism in economy.

The FRB has just announced their decision to cut the federal fund rate. I predict that the Dow
will go up, but it seems hard in reality. That's the way it goes, and I feel that I need to study more about the reason why they do not accept the FRB's decision positively.

I can imagine my friends staying in New York when I hear the news such as the Sub prime loan.
It is not "other people's news", but "my news".