10.27.2008

The Market Turbulence Still Goes On...

Today was another tough day for the market. The stocks declined as same as the level of 26 years ago, 1982. I was a elementary school boy at that time. The investors suffer from this sharp decline so that they seem to hesitate to restart investing other stocks.

I got an email from my friend who lives in Iceland. It is simply good to have friends all over the world because I can understand many things through their insight. Feel close.

I learned that Iceland had been in trouble with British for a few days. The world seems to change in many stages. The relationship with Russia stimulate the situation between Iceland and British, I think. Somebody tries to end the system which we deserve at this moment, and make another one which allows to change the players in world politics.