10.09.2008

Reflection

At the end of the day, I cannot remember well what I did in the morning. It seems important for me to look back.

For example, today I woke up at 5:50 am. And left for my company at 6:10 and I missed the train arrived at my station at 6:14. I was listening to a radio to check the New York market. On my way to go to my company, I read a newspaper. I arrived my company at 7:09.

In the morning, I tried to figure out what happened in the US market with eating a cheese cake which was really sweet. It is actually heavy as my breakfast so I did not feel comfortable today's morning. Well, my editor asked me to write one article of analyst's comment on today's Tokyo stock market.

In noon, I went to one Japanese security company to take a short lecture on recent turbulence.
To be honest, I needed to fight the devil which try to make me sleep.

After that, I came back to my desk to understand what to do next. I decided to join one press conference and wrote one feature story within 90 minutes. I finished all works for today at 19:30. I came back to my house at 21:20.

Now it is 23:20. I need to wake up 4:30am tomorrow. I need to learn some tactic to make myself healthy.