2.22.2009

A Review: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

I watched an American movie called "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button". It is about life and relationship. In our lives, we meet some nice people but we all know that we must be apart some day. The main character was acted by Brad Pitt with high visual technology. This man was born as an old aged baby and getting younger year after year.

I tend to think the time can ease my frustration and it gives some progress mentally and physically. And when I get old, I can obtain a certain level of refinement. It may be true, but I found we would be the same in our whole life. I mean, there are some points not to be changed.

Even if I wish to meet my grandparents who already passed away, my dream would be a dream. That's the way it is. So, we know this, and we need to thank every second of relationship and communication.

This movie inserts some historical events such as Pearl Harbour, Hurricane Katrina and the like.
Seems like a fable when you hear this movie's plot, but this insertion provides some reality taste. Life is sometimes painful, and this movie actually describes this point. It's almost three-hour movie, but I could concentrate this story. Quiet and sort of philosophical.