7.16.2008

Everyday Is A Trial

It seems a trial for me to go back home by a crowded train after working everyday. I am always tired and want to sit down on a chair with taking some sleep to get rested, but it is difficult. Now it is getting hot and I need to stand closely with unknown people. Yes, I can feel others' hot body and that makes me tired and annoyed.

In that circumstance, it is actually hard to be kind to others. Tend to be hostile to others. But now, be at home and reflecting myself, and a question comes up in my mind: Why did I get angry so easily now? Because of work? Because of lack of sleep? Because of living Japan?

It is easy to express my own feeling in any circumstance, but it might be a trial to control the feeling. I can see many people who do not have a sense of manner... do I have to show my frustration or no need to say anything? The environment gives me many agendas on communication with others.