7.23.2008

For Happiness

I think people need somebody who can share their own visions, thoughts, and opinions. Family, friends, teachers, bosses and whoever can be the ones. But when I hear the news on murder here in Japan, the criminals tend to say they feel isolated. I am not sure it is because of the nature of current days. They say those who cannot communicate with others is increasing.

When I get stressed out, I talk to my friends and family about it. I can take another type of opinions through communication and I believe it will change my way of thinking. It is sometimes tough process because it is not always that my opinion are agreed by them. It may take time to understand each other. But when it comes to the question as "what is the happiness for people?", I would answer that having people who always admit and understand the one.