7.10.2008

To Save Children's Lives

I watched an interview program of one pediatrician last night. He saw a lot of patients and most of them were children. He said the expression of their feelings were great and pure. He has tried to help lives as many as he has been able to. He sometimes talks about disease with a little kid with encouragement. I was feeling his job was one of the most valuable and precious in the world.

Being a journalist sometimes knocks me out. Losing the sight of why I work as it is, and what to do it. Then back to the memories of pleasure as a journalist. One might be a letter of appreciation for my article... yes, it is a tiny memory but I still remember it.

I would like to be one' side who needs some help. I am not finding the exact way to practice it, but always think of it.

Tomorrow is my birthday. I would like to thank many people who support me.